TOWNSHIP BUILDING STATUS:
- Township Building is NOW OPEN to the public. MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY!
- Municipal Authority, June 4, 7:15 pm: You may join in-person or remotely. CLICK HERE FOR REMOTE INSTRUCTIONS.
- Board of Supervisors, June 4, 7:30 pm: You may join in-person or remotely. CLICK HERE FOR REMOTE INSTRUCTIONS.
- Zoning Hearing Board, June 9, 7:30 pm: You may join in-person or remotely. CLICK HERE 24 HOURS PRIOR FOR REMOTE INSTRUCTIONS.
TRASH AND RECYCLING:
- Regular Trash and Recycle Collection remains on schedule. All trash needs to be in bags, even if within a toter. Recyclables may be loose within the recycle toter and cannot be bagged. Republic does not have to collect your trash if there is loose trash within the trash toter.
- Yard Waste Pickup HAS RESUMED. You may place green tags purchased from the Township on any brown paper craft yard bag, available at most home stores.
- Bulk Item Pickup HAS RESUMED. You will need to purchase red stickers from the Township for these items.
- Large Appliance pickup for April 18 is CANCELLED. If you have already purchased a tag, contact us for a refund or to be added to the Fall pickup list.
- Yard Waste Drop-Off remains open as scheduled, until further notice.
- Township parks are open at this time.
- Play equipment is CLOSED.
- Pavilions are CLOSED.
- Restrooms are CLOSED.
- Pavilion Rentals are CANCELLED until further notice.
- MOST spring events in parks are cancelled or postponed - check with Hempfield RecCenter for details.
- Fall Fest West scheduled for September 19 has been cancelled. We will schedule a new date once we are through this current situation.
- If you wish to donate emergency supplies (i.e. maks, hand sanitizer, etc.), please call us to discuss.
- We are grateful for all of our community support!
Please monitor this website for additional information on public meetings and events. We will update this as conditions change!
Please stay safe and help protect our most at-risk vulnerable populations.
We recommend visiting the Pennsylvania Department of Health's Corona Virus website for further information: CLICK HERE
Thank you for your patience!